Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I want to be a part of it, New York, New York!

Yeah, you'll have to pretend that I can actually sing that. Ha. Today consists of getting ready, cleaning, laundry, errands, packing, and whatever else I can think of. Busy, busy, busy. There's a chance of rain everyday so I'm bummed about that and I may have to change up a few of my outfits. It's also going to be cooler that I expected, highs in the mid-70's and lows at night in the mid-60's. I may just have to do more shopping in order to have the perfect outfit. Poor me, right? I'll try to post pictures at some point while I'm there. I took over 300 last time and I didn't even do any partying which always includes a million pictures and I was there for less time. I'm super excited. It should be an interesting and fun week!

Last time I went it was spring break and VERY cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment