Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Everyone knows that they are prejudice toward something. Whenever Nathan is gone I have a lot of alone time to think about random things and watch TV and these thoughts have been inspired by a TV show on the Discovery Health Channel: "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". Really?! There are that many people that this happens to that they can make a show about it? All of the chicks are fat.
(WHOA! Wait a minute! I just saw a commercial for a new show on MTV called 16 and Pregnant. WTF! I know you're going to show the struggles and all but come on! No wonder kids are growing up crazy these days. They watch crap like that on TV.)
Anyway, all of the chicks are fat. That's the only way it's hidden. I see it happen at school and although I feel bad that the larger girls don't really 'show' they at least know they're pregnant! Let's see, I haven't had a period in 9 months, I'm nauseous, what-the-heck-ever goes along with being pregnant, and I can't figure out what's wring with me. Wow. (This rant is also fueled by the fact that we're having two baby showers this week at school and I'm sick of giving my money away to people.)
So here's a list of 5 things that I'm prejudice toward:
- unhealthy, fat people that complain about being fat and don't do anything about it
- people that spend more than they have/make
- parents that have no discipline and let their kids do whatever they want
- people that let their dogs lick their lips and mouths GROSS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXiiL4X3uY Oh yes, it happens!
- loudmouthed idiots
I could name people all day but that would make me a hater! HA! You know there are certain groups of people that just irk you and that you can't stand!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
There is great chance that I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA! WHOOP! Nathan is working offshore over there and the plan is that I'll meet him when I'm done. I can't go Australia without looking my best. The beaches are amazing! I hope I'll get to go and meet him and that everything will work out. I want to hold a wombat or a wallaby or some kind of foreign animal! Hope for me!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- Did 10k race and it was TERRIBLY muggy
- Sucked it up and got a trainer for the next month
- Got 2 new kiddos in my class which makes for 22 in the morning and 23 in the afternoon
- Nathan is leaving to go to Australia this week and I might meet him when he finishes up
- I've eaten terribly and need to get back on track
- I took Mom to a cooking class at Central Market today and then went shopping for Mother's Day
- I have a new pet! Well. . . sort of.
I have a new temporary pet. I found a Mourning Dove nest on my porch. I've only been able to see one egg and since then there's been a male or female sitting on the nest. I'm hoping they don't get spooked and leave. I told the kiddos at school and they were super excited. We'd just learned about birds the day before. I'll post any updates!
When I discovered the nest the birds were somewhere else so I carefully snapped a pic.
The picture stinks since I have to take it through the blinds and window.