Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lazy, lazy, lazy!

So I haven't posted anythings simply because I'm lazy. It's summer! I had a complaint from a friend (yes, you!) about how I need to post something. Hmm. It's ok, I still love you.

Moving on. I'm currently house-sitting at my brother's place in Dickinson. I'm actually VERY glad that I don't own a house right now. I could care less if plants get watered and what my yard looks like. I would have a very crappy looking yard. I'm not ready for that amount of work. I'll either need a husband or yard crew to do that for me! Anyway, i was slightly peeved when I got ready for bed the first night and discovered no sheets on the guest bed. Upon speaking to Chad the next day I found out that he had assumed that I would crash in their gi-normous bed. That's all fine and good but I honestly didn't know when they had last washed them and if they drooled on their pillows. I put sheets on the bed in the front room and slept just fine. I'm enjoying their very large TV and numerous channels that I don't have. :) You know how much I love TV.

For those of you that haven't heard yet. . . Nathan and I are finally going on a vacation. We finally have the money and our schedules line up in the summer! Woo-hoo! We're going to Puerto Rico. Why? Why not? I plan on working on my pasty skin (hopefully without getting too red) and spending a full week with the boy. We're renting a car and driving around the coast for surf and snorkel spots. It's going to be an adventure alright!

1 comment: