Thursday, August 12, 2010

I want one! :(

So last night on Facebook I posted that I was going to try out Zumba for the first time. I also asked if there was any sort of dress code (like that you wear stretchy pants to yoga and not running shorts) that I should be aware of. I was told no and wore my usual running gear. Everything was good when I got there (in plenty of time of course) and I was all into it until the instructor told us that the next song was a 'booty shakin' song'. Ok, I can shake my non-existent butt. But then I notice everyone going to their bags and getting those coin belt things that belly dancers wear. Something similar to that. I was totally jealous! I wanted to jingle around while doing all the dance moves! The instructor had some up front if you wanted to buy one after the class but I decided to wait until I stick with the class. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment