Sunday, October 31, 2010

Are you a rabbit?

For Red Ribbon week, everyone could dress up as their favorite book character on Friday. Most of the grades did things as a team. We had to think hard because with eight people on your team, a lot of books get ruled out quickly. We decided to dress as the different mice from the Kevin Henkes books. I immediately wanted to be Julius (a baby mouse) so I could go to Target and get adult footy pj's. (I'd secretly been wanting some for a while.) I made our ears so they would match the color of the mouse in our book. I got asked all day if I was a rabbit because of my white ears. :)

Back row: Chester's Way, Sheila Rae, The Brave, Julius, Baby of the World

Front Row: Weekend with Wendall, Wemberly Worried, Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, Owen, Chrysamthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment