Monday, January 24, 2011

SCUBA-dooba-doo!

Over the past 2 weekends, Nathan and I spent approx. 25 hours taking our Open Water PADI Certification courses. I am SO TIRED! We did the first weekend in a local pool and this past weekend in the Comal River. I can't wait to sleep in on a Saturday instead of waking up to sit in class. All tiredness aside, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go diving in Belize on our honeymoon! If you're interested in taking the classes, let me know and I'll tell you who we went through and what all you'd really need to buy. (Warning: It's expensive, but so much fun!) Here are some goofy pictures of our adventures in SCUBA. Enjoy! :)

There's ALWAYS time to stop at the Winery On The Gruene!

$2 for a four-sample tasting? Yes, please!

It actually felt warmer in the water than out of it.

The first morning it was 30 when we got there!

Wow. 'Nuff said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment