Friday, April 3, 2009

I have a confession to make.

I haven't gone on a run since March 24. Yes, that's right. It's been 10 days. I'm sure my cardio abilities have gone down the tubes. I feel guilty about it but my schedule hasn't worked out for me. Multiple days of rain until it was too dark to run and 6:30 days at school don't leave much time to run before it gets too late. I know it's insane to stay at school until 6:30 but once I get into something I need to finish it. I also hate going home and sitting around by myself. Lame. Anyway, I've been re-inspired. This helped. Kara Goucher is my hero. I'll never be able to run 20 miles at a 7 min. pace but I can try, right? I'm going to take it easy when I head out tomorrow and hope it goes well. At least it should be a pretty morning. Wish me luck!

I also got a great quote in my RW Quote of the Day:
"Ultimately, the best runners are the ones who are willing to work very hard but who have a little bit of a lazy streak in them." BENJI DURDEN, Coach
I like this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment