- Did 10k race and it was TERRIBLY muggy
- Sucked it up and got a trainer for the next month
- Got 2 new kiddos in my class which makes for 22 in the morning and 23 in the afternoon
- Nathan is leaving to go to Australia this week and I might meet him when he finishes up
- I've eaten terribly and need to get back on track
- I took Mom to a cooking class at Central Market today and then went shopping for Mother's Day
- I have a new pet! Well. . . sort of.
I have a new temporary pet. I found a Mourning Dove nest on my porch. I've only been able to see one egg and since then there's been a male or female sitting on the nest. I'm hoping they don't get spooked and leave. I told the kiddos at school and they were super excited. We'd just learned about birds the day before. I'll post any updates!
When I discovered the nest the birds were somewhere else so I carefully snapped a pic.
The picture stinks since I have to take it through the blinds and window.