Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So I'm prejudice

Prejudice- an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Everyone knows that they are prejudice toward something. Whenever Nathan is gone I have a lot of alone time to think about random things and watch TV and these thoughts have been inspired by a TV show on the Discovery Health Channel: "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". Really?! There are that many people that this happens to that they can make a show about it? All of the chicks are fat.

(WHOA! Wait a minute! I just saw a commercial for a new show on MTV called 16 and Pregnant. WTF! I know you're going to show the struggles and all but come on! No wonder kids are growing up crazy these days. They watch crap like that on TV.)

Anyway, all of the chicks are fat. That's the only way it's hidden. I see it happen at school and although I feel bad that the larger girls don't really 'show' they at least know they're pregnant! Let's see, I haven't had a period in 9 months, I'm nauseous, what-the-heck-ever goes along with being pregnant, and I can't figure out what's wring with me. Wow. (This rant is also fueled by the fact that we're having two baby showers this week at school and I'm sick of giving my money away to people.)

So here's a list of 5 things that I'm prejudice toward:
- unhealthy, fat people that complain about being fat and don't do anything about it
- people that spend more than they have/make
- parents that have no discipline and let their kids do whatever they want
- people that let their dogs lick their lips and mouths GROSS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXiiL4X3uY Oh yes, it happens!
- loudmouthed idiots

I could name people all day but that would make me a hater! HA! You know there are certain groups of people that just irk you and that you can't stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment