Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Pain, No Gain?

So at my personal training session tonight I got measured. Woo? I appreciate knowing what I am so I can track my progress but it's still awkward. Getting pinched and poked for body fat and watching the tape measure go around you. As of today, my body fat was 25% which is still in the "acceptable" range but I'm not happy with it. After talking it over with the trainer, my goal is 20%. That should give me that "toned" look that I'm dreaming of. It will take a while and I'll get measured in another month so I'll have to be on my best behavior. I'm going to work SUPER hard because. . .

There is great chance that I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA! WHOOP! Nathan is working offshore over there and the plan is that I'll meet him when I'm done. I can't go Australia without looking my best. The beaches are amazing! I hope I'll get to go and meet him and that everything will work out. I want to hold a wombat or a wallaby or some kind of foreign animal! Hope for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment