Saturday, October 31, 2009

Red Ribbon Week

This week was Red Ribbon week. Yee-haw? Wednesday was 'To Smart to Start' and everyone was dressed like nerds! So much fun. I got told all day that I looked 'smart' and not 'nerdy'. I thought about just wearing my regular clothes and telling everyone that I look like a nerd everyday but decided to play along. :) I cropped a couple of the kids photos so you could see the outfits.


I am way too tall for my school buddies.

Nerd face!

The most awesome part is that I called for anyone dressed like a nerd to come up and i would take their picture. I didn't think he was dressed like a nerd since he's worn that sweater at least three other times. HA!

I love this kid! His pants were even higher, but they fell. He had on a belt with elastic waited pants, Harry Potter glasses with tape in the middle and his shirt pocket was full of pens, pencils and a calculator! Too cute! I wish you could see the look on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment