Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Fresh Start

Good news or Bad news? Hmmm.
Good news: Krissy and I are starting another half-marathon training tomorrow! No half at the end, but we're trying a new training plan to see if we like it.
Bad news: I've gained all the lbs. back that I'd lost since last summer. Whoa. I think I'd been so strict during my half-training that I went overboard afterward. And although I'm by no means fat or over weight (so stop rolling your eyes at me) , I feel uncomfortable with myself and how I'm fitting into my clothes. A shirt i used to love suddenly didn't look so good. That's what I hate. It's less about the number on the scale and more about the fact that I want to wear sweatshirts all the time to cover up the fact that my pants are tight. Lame. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment