Saturday, May 22, 2010

Field Trip, Buddy Day, Silent Auction

If you teach, you know how much is going on at the end of the year. I wanted to share a few pictures and info about what's been going on lately.
~
Field Trip to HMNS

How knew IMAX and fossils were so gosh darn exciting?



Buddy Fun Day
Me and my buddy, Krissy.

I served my time in the dunking booth my first year. It was Holly's turn. :)

Second Grade Team

Silent Auction

We held a Family Day at school a few weeks ago and teachers were encouraged to offer up their time in a silent auction to raise money for a teacher that was diagnosed with cancer this year. I raised $145 to take two of my students to a movie and lunch. WHOOP! Krissy also had two students. We went and saw Shrek: The Final Chapter before heading over to Fudruckers. They truly enjoyed themselves and you know they are excited to go when you pull up to their house and they are waiting on top of the car looking out for you! I had a blast and would love to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment