Friday, March 20, 2009

Broke but happy!

I wanted to share my shopping glory! I planned on shopping during spring break and I hit the jackpot in a few places. I will admit that nothing I got was on sale but they did have some "2 for" and "Buy 1 get 1 50% off" deals that i got to combine with my coupons! I was looking for the clothes that just came out so I was planning on paying full price. I spent a lot but its all things I can wear a million times. I also got new sandals. In total I bought: 4 pairs of sandals, 2 cardigans, 2 t-shirts, 1 blouse, and 3 pairs of shorts. I have pics of a few things below!
From NY&C and I also got them in white.
From NY&C


From Ann Taylor Loft and I also got it in a solid.




From Loft


From DSW


I got these from DWS as well but couldn't find them online. I also got them in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment