Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I caved!

I have two reason why I caved today and totally lost my mind. 1- my mom is an enabler 2- cookie cake. I'v doen very well with not eating much sugar lately. I haven't gone totally sweet-free like I've done in the past because people look at me like a freak when I tell them I'm not eating any sweets. "Why? You're already skinny!" Healthy is not on their radar. It still makes me feel awkward though. Anyway, I'd BARELY eat any sweets since school started five weeks ago and I've lost about 3.5 pounds. WHOOP! I'm weighing in around 129.5 in the mornings now. Yay for me! I went off the deep end today though. My caring mother thought she should share some of the candy she buys for the teachers at her school with me. I ended up with a gallon-sized bag full of mini chocolates. Bad idea. I ignored them until today. I figured, "One can't hurt." HA! That's how people end up weighing 400 pounds! (I'm also watching the Biggest Loser right now- LOVE that show!) I ate somewhere in the range of 8 chocolates today. That was before I went to a baby shower and ate cookie cake. I couldn't resist. It was well worth it. . . until I went on my run and almost yaked from all of the sugar. Tomorrow I'm back to my very low sugar norm. One day isn't going to kill me or make me fat, but it does remind me not to go overboard and that eating healthy makes me feel great. It's time to go cook my lunch and dinner for tomorrow since I didn't make it home in time to cook it tonight. It'll be Stir-fried tofu and shrimp (Runners World- Oct. 2009) for lunch and dinner tomorrow. There's no way I'll have time to cook before/after Kickboxing tomorrow. I hope I can walk on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment