Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was filled with food, presents, and lots of family time. I had to get back on track with the eating today. :) My Dad got my Mom a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. At first she had no idea what a Wii was (hilarious) but now she likes playing all of the fitness games (as does the rest of the family). Mom and Dad also got each other a Kindle! Now I'm the only one in my family without one. I'm still holding on to my paperbacks! Anyway, here are a few pictures!


My tree with a few presents. This was before the real buying began. :)

Mom and Dad's tree.

Mom getting her Wii Bowl on!

Dad enjoyed trying to increase his jumps.

Boards games, Snuggie, Debbie Meyer Green Containers, P-Touch label maker (it connects to my PC and you can type in what you want using tons of fonts and add icons and borders), Cuisinart Immersion blender (LOVE!), kitchen scale and spice blender, gift cards, Le Creuset saucier, new watch, science experiment book, and new beret and scarf set. That's a ton of stuff. My family always overdoes it. :)

Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment