Thursday, February 12, 2009

All Tuckered Out

I can barely hold my eyes open and it's only 8:30. Maybe it's the fact that I went to sleep at midnight last night, or that I ran 4.8 miles today. I have no idea. I called Nathan when I finished running (5:30 pm) and he said he was at the apartment making dinner. Awesome! I get to eat when I get home. Nope. I won't go into detail but it's a very long story involving my two additional trips to HEB after Nathan's visit earlier in the afternoon and Valentine's madness. The Giada DeLaurentiis lasagna was really good and we have TONS of leftovers so let me know if you'd like some.
Today's run was good and I still think I could force myself to run 10k if need be but I have another month to get ready for it. When I stopped, my legs felt instantly tired and the stupid socks I wore started to make blisters on the inside balls of my feet. I know it's the socks since I only have that problem when I wear that specific type of sock. Next week we'll try 5-5.5 miles depending on the route I can map out. I'm tired. Goodnight.

Today: 4.8
YTD: 28.4

No comments:

Post a Comment