Friday, July 9, 2010

Doggy Daycare

Porter, my animal nephew, has come to visit this week. Chad and Jamie are in Seattle/Vancouver for vacation and I volunteered myself to keep Porter at my apartment. I would consider myself a 'dog person' but I may be reconsidering. I love the little guy, but goodness-gracious, having to take him out to the bathroom all the time is a pain in the butt. Standing out in the rain waiting for a dog to pee is not cool. Even though it's kind of gross, cats going to the bathroom in a box is way easier. Moving on, he and Blanca are not getting along very well. He has no clue that she exists, but she is furious with him for being here. I've never heard her hiss in the past 3 years and she's hissed at him for getting too close 5 times in the past two days. Poor thing. and she's mad at me too! moody little thing. I can't say that I blame her. I'd be mad if it was all about me and then I suddenly had someone come in and take over. Maybe she'll adjust over the next few days... probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment