Saturday, July 10, 2010

ex·trav·a·gan·za

Extravaganza - any lavish or opulent show, event, assemblage, etc.
I'd say the the bridal extravaganza today follows that definition. I wanted to go just so I could say that I had, you know. Like a right of passage or something I guess. I doubt I won anything but you never know. I should find our next week if I did.
My thoughts:
  • The fashion show was lame. I didn't see anything I liked. I think they sent out things to wow the crowd which is not my style. Too big, too poofy, too sparkly, etc.
    I wish they had more free food and cake
  • There are some c-razy brides out there
  • I love my mom, Lauren, and Krissy for their sense of humor
  • I had a good day


Chloe Dao from Project Runway! LOVE!

Krissy, Bridesmaid and Lauren, Maid of Honor

My Mom :)

Why I should win the Fiancee of the Year Award: Getting epoxy from Ralph who Nathan found on Craigslist.





No comments:

Post a Comment