Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Venue!

In a little over 8 months time I'll be a married woman. Word. So Nathan was ok with whatever venue I wanted since we aren't following the "being engaged 12-18 months" guideline. We decided that a hotel ballroom was out and we wanted to do it all in one place if possible. I went to Butler's Courtyard last Wednesday and loved it. I went back today and booked it. March 18, 2011. We're hoping to keep it on the smaller side and not invite anyone we ever met just to get gifts. I'm sure there will be some people there I don't know, Nathan's parent's friends and whatnot, but I don't want to spend the entire night wondering who in the heck is at my wedding. Whatever. Here's a few pics we took today and a super cute gift from Mrs. Kenas.
I'll be getting married in THIS SPOT in 255 days.

Wedding magazines! A planning book! And a bag with a new initial on it! (Too bad it took me about ten seconds to realize why there was an 'S' on it. HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment