Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Chapters

So as the new year begins I made good on my resolution and began a running log to track my mileage. As I'm jogging (it's been a long time since my last run) I began to think about the ways in which my life and those of my friends and family can and will change this year. For family and friends this year holds new homes, new jobs, babies, and traveling. But for myself, I feel very unsure of what this year may bring. There are possibilities for a new home, engagement, and travel but those are not definite hopes or plans by any means. I find it amusing that I know the chapters that others will begin and I have no idea what life holds for me. Here's to finding my next chapter!

I also plan to update my mileage to make myself accountable!
Today: 2.5
YTD: 2.5

1 comment: