Sunday, January 17, 2010

I made it!

I finished my first half-marathon! My time was 2:14:16. WHOOP! And it was slightly faster than my goal time of 2:15. I'll have an update with pictures later! :)

YTD: 49.4
Left: 470.6

Update: So I'm a little sore today but in the same spots that I was on my longest run so I was expecting it. No other aches and pains though! Here are a few pictures. The rest will be on my Facebook later.
The Wilder girls about to run 13.1 miles!

Somewhere around mile 4.

Around mile 9. Mom didn't have her camera out yet because I showed up faster than they expected. I was jumping up and down to get their attention and told her to take a picture of me! I felt great!

GET IT! Coming across the finish line! 2:14:16

Krissy and I after the finish. I'm so proud of us. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment